Unefon - Too bad

i bought 100 pesos credit unefon.. unefon says that you have unlimeted mobile internet buying from $10 , $20, $30, $50, $70, $100, $150, $300 pesos

they claim ten pesos unlimited internet by a day ..

i bougt 100 pesos and it just have been 5 days since i bought 100 pesos and they cut me off my service!!

GO TO *** UNEFON!! BETTER CHANGING (( VIRGIN MOBILE)) Angry

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06.

UNEFON STOLE MY MONEY!

I bought a Unefon mobile very recently as I discovered that it was the only company which had a usable signal strength at my house and also on my land which in the jungle. Boy, do I regret it!

I complained about excess charges on my pre-paid usage and demanded a printout of their charges for pre-paid use. Their Cancun office gave me a form which clearly stated that ALL Unefon calls to Mexico, the USA and Canada were charged at 1.98pesos per minute.Calls to Caribbean islands were 21.98 pesos per minute.

I asked them - why were they charging me 5 pesos a minute for LOCAL calls then? They could NOT answer that question!!!

Later, I recharged my phone with 200 pesos and made a call to my bank in the Caymans. The call only took 2 minutes and 8 seconds, BUT UNEFON took 180 pesos!!!

To test their claim of only 1.98 pesos/min to Canada I recharged my phone and checked my 'saldo' - The system sent me a message that I had 449 pesos worth of airtime. I spoke to a Canadian friend for 8 minutes and UNEFON took the lot! - not enough left for me to check my saldo!!!

Thieving bastards are what they are.

NEVER - NEVER - NEVER - BUY A UNEFON/USACEL PRODUCT!!! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS.

• Phone charges
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 11, 2014.